Nancy will go on vacation at the end of the month and is dying to travel abroad. He has calculated the expenses he would make and what he now wonders is how he will get the money he needs. On the other hand, Marcio, who also goes on vacation at the end of the month, wants to finish remodeling his studio. Like Nancy, she doesn’t know how to finance those expenses either.
Both have credit cards but are also considering applying for a loan. Both options are valid but have different conditions.
If I use the card?
- You should check that your credit line is large enough to charge the expense you will make.
- This option is ideal if the user knows that he will receive an extra amount of money that will allow him to cancel the installments before they expire to avoid charging additional interest.
- If one of the months has low liquidity there is the option to make the minimum payment; However, this also causes the debt to grow and charge more interest.
- If you already have a credit card, you do not have to do any paperwork to make your purchase so it saves time, unlike credit, in which you have to perform more paperwork.
- Earn points for the discount program offered by your card.
If you don’t have a card yet and are considering taking out one, or if you just want to know if there are other cards that offer better things than yours, use Rich Win’s credit card comparator and find all the necessary information in two steps.
If I ask for a consumer credit?
- You can get more financing amounts than with the card.
- It is advisable when the agreed amount will be available in your monthly installment every month, as this will not increase as it could happen with the credit card if you consume something during the month.
- If the credit is requested from the bank where you already have an account or card, they may offer you better interest rates.
- Finally, depending on the type of credit you are requesting (liberty or free investment), interest may be lower than those charged by a credit card.
If Nancy, Marcio and you, decide on the credit, using the consumer credit comparator can see what are the interest rates offered and simulate the monthly payment.
Seeking financing is not complicated when you know what are the advantages and disadvantages of each option. Choose the one that suits you best and start fulfilling your dreams.